Monday, August 07, 2006


I WANT YOU!

That's right, folks. I DESPERATELY need my car licence and am looking for people to teach me how to drive. The more people, the better, so that I can share the burden around :-)

So if you hold an open licence and wouldn't mind giving me a driving lesson or two, I am willing to do one of the following things in exchange:

#1. Cleaning duties
#2. Gardening
#3. Cooking
#4. Proofreading or editing a document of your choice (an essay, report, etc; my actual literacy level is much better than what is displayed here!)
#5. Um... teach you how to fold origami? (hey, I'm a pro!)
#6. Er... knit you a scarf? (if you don't mind getting it by summer!)
#7. Give you music lessons (beginners only - and only keyboard and recorder!)
#8. Show you how to do Chinese papercut art (like woodcuts, but with card)
#9. Give you endless amounts of gratitude and praise?

Ok, I'm not selling this well, am I? What I'm basically saying is, that if you help me out, I'll find something to do in return.

And aside from all of that, I will definitely be sincerely grateful for your help.

SO PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED MY LICENCE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifah said...

Nice use of the Uncle Sam icon. I would love to teach you to drive, but you'd have to either learn how to fly a plane or buy a ticket to Ohio. Come to think of it - you'd probably care to learn how to drive a car with manual transmission so disregard the last 2 sentences.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Redhillducks said...

Hey, Jennifah. Thank you for the offer. I'm touched. Really :-) Yes, going all the way to Ohio is a little far for a driving lesson. But still, thank you for the offer.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home