Monday, January 01, 2007

From the Sunshine Coast

I'm blogging from Peregian Beach, the Sunshine Coast. There's a nearby internet den I'm using.

I've been here since Sunday afternoon. A group of us celebrated the New Year out here.

It has been so good to get away for a little way. I loooove the beach. And the coast is so beautiful. The weather has been cool (for summer) and I'm really enjoying that.

This afternoon, Gloria, John, Matthew and Mike headed back. Ernie, Katrina and I stayed on. Tomorrow I'm catching up with a friend from Townsville. He's holidaying at the Sunshine Coast too, and it's pretty fortuitous that we're here at the same time. It'll be really good to see him.

Katrina is cooking a roast tonight. Hurrah!

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year. Thinking of you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloz said...

yea i like camping too, actually my first time was last year AGMF, but it wasnt the real stuff coz we went out to eat pretty much for every single meal and was so sick of fast food, but lindsay brought his cooking stuff and food but he just brought his own food not for everyone.

camping is fun, especially when people start to take down your tent when u're still sleeping in the tent :) blame the boys! haha

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home