Saturday, September 16, 2006


If the shoe fits...

I went to a salsa dancing party tonight and unexpectedly had a great time. I wouldn't have gone, had I not been accompanying a friend whom I'd invited to come.

At the last salsa party, I was a guy. I'd elected to learn and dance the male part all night, because there were far more girls there than guys. I suspected that was what I was going to have to do tonight, and I wouldn't have minded too much.

But to my surprise, the ratio was even, so I could be a girl all night. What a luxury! I even got in some dances with my dance partner, who was on bar duty. We just danced in the kitchen.

I don't think I've had that much fun in a long while.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifah said...

We did salsa in the ballroom dance class I took at my uni a year ago. I loved it! I just wish I was a little less clumsy ;-)

My roommate (one of my friends that I thought would never set foot in a church said after I went to one near our house last Sunday, "How was it. I wouldn't mind going if it wasn't boring."

This blew my mind. Again she is one of my friends that I prayed for and didn't expect anything thing to happen! Amazing. I'm going to see if she'll go next week :-)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Gloz said...

hey Jen, u prayed for her and didnt expect anything to happen? God's not asleep!!! hehe...

11:40 PM  
Blogger Redhillducks said...

Hey Jennifah,

That's great news! I am so encouraged. Way to go you! Way to go God! Please keep me updated!

Love,
Cat

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home